- Please provide a brief summary of your accomplishments (educational, volunteer, career, etc.), particularly pertaining to the solar industry.
- Describe an instance(s) where you looked beyond personal short-term gain to the longer term health and growth of the industry on a whole. In what way(s) have you acted and inspired others to think and act in the long-term interests of the industry?
- Summary: Set out a brief synopsis of the initiative (i.e. project, technology, service). This summary may be used during the event promotion.
- Description: Please provide as much detail as you can to describe the initiative. Simply provide a description of the project, technology, service, etc. being considered. Do not address here how it was done or what it achieved.
- Innovative Approach: Please describe which kind of innovation and creative approach that was used to achieve outstanding results. In what way has the initiative pushed the envelope of current norms, traditional results and standard approaches? 25/100 points
- Economic Benefit: Highlight the benefits, with a sense of financial benefit, cost savings, emission reductions or other directly attributable benefits of the initiative. Did this initiative deliver or exceed anticipated value, results and returns? If you include confidential and commercially sensitive information, it will be treated as such. Please ensure you note the following - do not publicize. 25/100 points
- Engagement: In what way(s) did the nominee undergo meaningful stakeholder/customer engagement and how has it been incorporated into the design and execution of the initiative? Highlight the manner in which the initiative was communicated to promite the importance and benefits of solar energy while achieving business and stakeholder/client objectives. Demonstrate how the proponent listened to its audience and acted on the advice. 25/100 points
- Corporate and Sustainable Responsibility: Describe the environmentally conscientious approach during the design and execution of the initiative. Give concrete examples of how your initiative has benefited the environment (ex: saved X amount of CO2 emissions, reduced X amount of GHG, etc.) Explain the ways and manners by which this initiative was undertaken with the intent of demonstrating true corporate responsibility. 25/100 points
Nominate someone deserving today! Can't think of anyone to nominate? Apply for yourself, your organization or your project that made an impact on the Canadian solar industry this year.
Just remember, the deadline to nominate or apply is Tuesday, October 10 at 12:00 PM ET.
Please note: Only CanSIA Members are eligible to nominate or apply for an award.