Marketing and Sales Support Intern
February 20, 2013
Eco Alternative Energy, a long established solar design and installation company with three offices in Ontario is looking for a Marketing and Sales Intern to assist the Sales Manager.
- Responding to Customer Emails and Answering Phones
- Following-up with Customers on Job Status
- Assist Sales department in sales efforts.
- Attend and setup trade shows or other events.
- Conducting Online Site Evaluations for Potential Customers, Rough system design
- Estimating cost and pricing systems
- Analysis of customers’ current and projected Feed in Tariff financial return on investment
- Communicating with project manager regarding system design
- Logging all communications with customers for internal resolution
- Coordinating Website Information, including Social Media to increase Sales Inquires
- Assisting in Bid/Estimate Preparation
- Maintain a good balance of entrepreneurship and ability to follow established processes.
- Ensure the company maintains a positive customer relationship, resolving concerns and complaints while providing excellent customer service.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products including Outlook, Excel, Word
- Experience in Social Media and Website Design.
- Excellent communication, collaborative and customer service skills
- Understanding of solar technologies.
This is a three month internship with possibility of full time employment. An allowance will be given to cover travel and expenses.
Please forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.